Thursday, March 29, 2012

In Introduction....




The first entry of any diary, tumblr, or blog is never easy... and yet, for those of us who choose to embark on such a journey, it must be done.  And so, here I sit in an attempt to summarize that which I hope to accomplish through this blog... the creation of an outlet for all that I am passionate about in life; Food, Fashion,  and Fitness.  

Let me begin by introducing myself.  My name is Aubrie Payne and I am an East Coast 20 something-year-old college student trying to make the most out of life while infusing my personality into it's every element.  See, I have this philosophy that every facet of life should contain a special something.  Whether it's an the addition of an accent piece to an outfit, the use of fresh basil or lemon to enhance a dish, or the daily switch up of a workout, life is too short to exclude spontaneity.  And so... I present this blog as a means of recording my attempts to make life special and worth living every single day without taking myself TOO seriously.

And with that, dear reader, I leave you to it....ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment