Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Beginnings

Hello! So sorry I haven't blogged in forever! I've been moving, traveling and trying to get myself on a normal consistent schedule. During this craziness that has been the past month, my sister Ashley decided to get a hair cut and came back with full on Anne Hathaway in the "Devil Wears Prada" bangs....they look AMAZING!!! And so naturally I followed suit :) Say hello to my new hair style!!

I should also say that, surprisingly, this has been the easiest hair cut I have ever had (in terms of styling).  I literally just wash my hair, blow dry my bangs, and let the rest air dry (usually with a little spritz of "surf spray").  Continuing on with good/exciting news... I have been in Orland, Florida for the past couple days (hanging with the fam in Disney) and so I have a ton of pics to post as well as a bunch of recipes from the past month !! 

xoxo A.Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment