Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Eve Dinner

So I know I am a couple days behind for a Christmas Eve post...but with all of the celebrations I just couldn't find time to write! Anyways, enough with the excuses... this year for the 24th my family was all together and planning on a traditional dinner for just us but were blessed at the last minute with the arrival of some family friends!  Luckily my parents always prepare more food than necessary :)  We had a rather eclectic array of dishes which only served to make the evening all the more fun!! 

My lovely sister!!
Also a family tradition is the presence of red meat during the Holidays.  I am usually not a big fan but my dad did an excellent job on this roast beef.
A little table decor
My plate: Pineapple, Raspberries, Tatsiki, Hummus, Tabouleh, Roast Beef and Green Beans



1 comment: