Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer Lovin'!

Hey guys! It's been a crazy past few weeks in the Cornelius household. We finally moved from Utah to Virginia (via a cross-country road trip) and have started to settle into our new home! We have had some fun experiences already (Downtown DC!!) and I can't wait to share all of the pictures with you! First, I know I still owe you the last few shots from London and I promise they are coming! For now, here are some snap shots from our farewell BBQ hosted by Mark and Cheri! It was so bitter sweet(we are going to miss everyone tons...and already do!) but we are hoping that we will get lots of visitors while we live here (hint hint....).

-Cheri-
This amazing dish was made by Megan (my sister in-law who is expecting a little boy!) So yummy!!


Such a lovely backyard

Joan and Stephen

The lovely Grandma D
Fun with the family!
These Flowers
The beautiful table scape
My other beautiful sister in-law Brittany (who is also expecting a little boy!!)
Her youngest Ellie (loved her face in this one)

-Evie-



A fun outfit to kick-off Summer! (Ann Taylor Blouse, Massimo Dutti Jeans, and Halogen Flats)


3 comments:

  1. Great Blog post and also the Father's Day one!!! I love all the people pictures!!! The best!!

    ReplyDelete