Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A SLC Fourth of July!

This past week has been a whirlwind of ups and downs.  Stephen received some unfortunate news and we had to fly out to SLC last minute.  Even though the circumstances weren't the best, it was still so fun to see our family after being away.  I got some sweet pictures of my nieces and even got to tag along with my awesome sister-in-law to shoot some "pre-mission" photos of her cousin.  

Jing (Muy) my newest sister-in-law and my husband's cousin Annie! (Our stylists and unofficial jokesters for the shoot :)

How cute is Megan! Can't wait for her little guy to come in just a few short weeks!


So Pretty!
Prepping for some photo magic


Then we had our Fourth of July BBQ! We had so much fun playing with these two little girlies during our trip.  Definitely missing them already!


Twin Time!
Ellie!
My cute nieces
Love this little one
-Evie-
Ellie in her towel

Grandpa Mark and his two little princesses

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for your help! all of your photos here are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete