Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Brugges, Belgium


While in Paris we had the opportunity to take a day trip into Brugges, Belgium.  After a morning full of transport issues... we finally made it! And it was totally worth the wait! Brugges is so quaint and lovely but it was so difficult to see everything in just a few hours.  If you ever get a chance to go, make sure to try the Belgian Waffles (which are NOT overrated in my book and are completely delicious) and make sure to bundle up! I swear once you walk into the middle of town it is at least 10 degrees cooler than when you walk out of the train station.  Also, be on the look-out for some London posts coming your way! 
xoxo
-Aubrie







My cute cute niece!!


-Horse Drawn Carriage-

Can you believe these Swans?!

How picturesque is this town?  I felt like I was in Germany.


-Banana Crepe-
-Strawberry Belgian Waffle-

I loved this ice cream truck and the group of school boys lined up outside
Chocolatiers were everywhere in Brugges, but this one was so modern and chic I had to snap a pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment